Jullis!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RaptorBro

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well i went to my LFS and bought the last 3 Julli Cory Cats they had. Two of them are always with each other and one sticks by himself. Have they paired up already!? and of the "pair" every now and then one rockets up to the top of my tank but before he goes airbourn he turns around why is that???

NICE! when i first bought three, they did the same thing as yours, when i bought 6, they never left each other side for the next week or two!!! but now they are in like two different groups

it was 14 for these 3 no sale but they were the last three... I was gunna go albino but the Juli pattern is so cool lol probally in a few weeks they will be 3 more and DW...Yo MAX u got any left over DW i can buy or No....

My guy goes up every 2-3 mins **** dare devils these days lol all in all there funny

I definitely suggest getting more when you can. The more the merrier! They are cute little Cories. Sometimes one will hang out by itself. Cories don't really pair up though....some are less sociable than others I suppose. When you add more, the left out one should make some friends.

Cories can breathe at the surface. That's why he keeps shooting up to the top. My pandas do it all the time.

+1 for getting a few more. My pandas became much more bold and playful when I upped the group from three to six.

Sometimes my cories will do that when I need a water change. It is a relatively good indicator that I need one.

My cories found my airstone and ride the bubbles like a roller coaster.... The 3 are sticking together most of the time i needa do a PWC.. So should i go for AC30 or AC50..... Its a 20gL 6 juvi red wag platys 3 julii cories for now... Planning on getting 3 more juliis and some other fish if i dont over stock... any idea on how i should introduce my new filter i was planing on running both filters together for a week or two....

If you're running two filters, the AC30 should be good. If you just want to run one, go for the AC50. You could always just get the AC50 and turn down the flow.

the Tetra i have on now i borrowed from a friend until he sets up his tank again.. So i guess tomorrow im getting a AC50....

I got My AC50 rated at 200gph i had to turn it down alittle but doesnt that mean my gph is cut down. instead of 10x turn over ill be getting 8x should i have just gotten a ac30...

Cool so how long should i leave the old filter in... I know the New one has to build the benificial bacteria and my old filter contains it so how long should i leave it in for

Back
Top Bottom