Just a little intro.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

True_Lock

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My name is Richard, I'm 26 years old and live in Australia.

I am new to fish keeping and I am still on the basics (I love guppies. <3)

I currently have a 300ish liter tank with guppies, swordtails, bronze cories and kuhli loaches. It's dressed up with a nice big piece of drift wood, a whole heap of rocks and java moss with sand for the base.

I also have 2 21 liter tanks, 1 is a red cherry shrimp tank with gravel, a small piece of wood and some more java moss. The other is a bare bottom fry grow out tank.

I am currently considering/planning my first DIY tank build which will be epic (or disastrous...:p) it will be 2 390 liter tanks with a computer desk inbetween, a large pipe will run below the monitor connecting the 2 tanks together, each will have it's own sump (although I am told that's probably a bit of over kill), 1 will be made up of a gravel base, some drift wood and as many live plants as I can get in there, the other will be on a sand base with a giant rock cave system. I'm not sure what I am going to put in it yet, but it will probably be the usual, guppies and such.

That's about all I can think of at the moment, sorry for the long read. :)

This is the tank I want to make, I made it in Second Life to get it out of my head and into something I can actually look at and move around. :)

Attachments

• Fish tank_002_001.jpg
    Fish tank_002_001.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 57

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom