Just daydreaming about my dream tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

josh7

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm just thinking about future tanks I want haha. One I was thinking of was a 180 gallon. I want a fire eel for sure but what else can I keep with it.

Hahaha funny. Nope I don't really want Africans I have to get a eel I have been wanting one forever.

It could be I think oscars make a good eel tankmate to but I'm not sure i know if they are compatible there will be an Oscar with him haha or at least some type of new world Cichlid.

Never thought of that it would be amazing. I was thinking maybe a stock of
1- Fire Eel
5- Silver Dollars
1- Severum
1- Oscar

Think that's to much or would it work?

Never thought of that it would be amazing. I was thinking maybe a stock of
1- Fire Eel
5- Silver Dollars
1- Severum
1- Oscar

Think that's to much or would it work?

I think you could add a few more silver dollars and be okay

Nice I can't wait tell I can finally get this tank! I have been waiting to get a fire eel for a couple years it will be a couple more before I get one though. I mean what's not to love about a 26 inch eel.

Nice I can't wait tell I can finally get this tank! I have been waiting to get a fire eel for a couple years it will be a couple more before I get one though. I mean what's not to love about a 26 inch eel.

True! I'd like one too!

In my opinion if you want eels you have to go saltwater. I have kept both fresh and salt. And snowflakes zebras etc are way cooler

I just can't afford the saltwater and don't want to spend that much I have always wanted a fire eel and I'm not gonna change my mind now haha. Thanks for the input though.

Back
Top Bottom