Keep getting Logged off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RaptorBro

Aquarium Advice Activist
Everytime i click on a new link AA logs me off is it only me or is this a new glitch in the server

I'm not having any issues like that. Please tell us exactly what you are doing that is causing this.
Is it happening when viewing forums and clicking on a topic?
Or, is when you click on a link from the home page?

What browser and operating system are you using?

Try clearing your cookies and your cache. If that doesn't help, let us know and I'll report this to the technical team.

i havent had to log back in for weeks. i can only think once in the last few months.

Well it was my college computers. The problem was every time i clicked on a link or refreshed the page i would have to sign in again. Guess College computers dont like me talking about fish

Only AA and its Windows XP with IE... Their is no content filter or anything idk y

Is this a shared computer in a lounge or library?
Does this happen on more than one computer?
I used to do some work at a uniiversity and the shared computers had some very weird symptoms (all the time).
What version of IE are you using?
Can you try a different browser?

Mozilla and IE all computers have this problem. On Monday wen i head back to class i will check again probally something in the mainserver

Back
Top Bottom