Kessil lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toffee

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have been toying with my 2 kessil 360 over the 75g mixed reef tank with kessil controller for about a month now.

Currently I am running 12 hrs lights at max 50% intensity and 50% light. However, I am not getting the result I liked. Without going in depth about the parameters or other things in my tank. I am wondering what intensity and color are you guys running and how many hours per day.

Trying to find that sweet spot. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Well, if your corals haven't been acclimated to the LEDs that may be your problem. That aside, I run my Blues at 85% and Whites at 60% 8 hours a day.

It all got acclimated, the controller has a feature for 7 days acclimation.

Corals are doing fine, I just don't know what amount of lights I should have it as the controller has only lights and intensity as option. The lower the light the bluer it gets, higher light then it gets whiter. Then the intensity controls how bright it gets.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Color is in the eye holder of the tank. Bluer the tank, means light penetrates well, but it doesn't need to be that blue.

Back
Top Bottom