Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bearchumjs said:
Gold...

Headed...

Sleeper...

Goby....

What's your current stock?

Wow, where to start:
Australian salfin tang
Blond naso tang
Yellow bellied regal tang
Convict tang
Lawn mower blenny
2 engineer gobies
Yellow watchman goby
Sunspot angel
Marine betta
Exquisite wrasse
Koran angel
Orange back wrasse
Tri color wrasse
Anthias
Neon goby
Flame angel
Magnificent fox face

Kio707 said:
Wow, where to start:
Australian salfin tang
Blond naso tang
Yellow bellied regal tang
Convict tang
Lawn mower blenny
2 engineer gobies
Yellow watchman goby
Sunspot angel
Marine betta
Exquisite wrasse
Koran angel
Orange back wrasse
Tri color wrasse
Anthias
Neon goby
Flame angel
Magnificent fox face

Now that's a tank I want someday!!! :)

Hondatek said:
Ill be eventually adding a flame hawk to my tank kio... what do you think of them?

Love it. No issues, great color. Can handle itself.

Hondatek said:
Lol I meant maybe for your tank ...

Wow... Just woke up and totally misread that... Lmao. Maybe. I've always liked them.

Forgot the mandarin. Also, saw I lost the flame angel. Not sure y. Was great yesterday. Might have nipped at something. Idk.

Kio707 said:
Forgot the mandarin. Also, saw I lost the flame angel. Not sure y. Was great yesterday. Might have nipped at something. Idk.

Kio, sorry to hear about your Flame Angel. I had one for months that just up and died one day, unexpectedly. I don't seem to have luck with any angel so I tend to stay away from them.

SeanMonster said:
Kio, sorry to hear about your Flame Angel. I had one for months that just up and died one day, unexpectedly. I don't seem to have luck with any angel so I tend to stay away from them.

Yeah, I'm getting that feeling too.

I had to buy 3 flame angels because of deaths. My third one is a tank though. I also had a nox in another setup that was roughed up fairly bad during netting at the store. That guy is a tank too.

I think a lot has to do with the collection process to get them in the first place. I've heard of some bad stuff about how some divers collect from the ocean.

Wrasse in its cacoon...

Attachments

• image-4046288336.jpg
    image-4046288336.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 125
Well, for some reason I can't post from my phone. Quick update, Cyno is gone, got new corals, and my last addition was a pink tail trigger. My tank is really coming along!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom