Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
SeanMonster said:
Very cute. Makes me miss my nieces. They are out your way (Denver). Long way from here (NY).

Oh, man, u get hit by the hurricane?

Kio707 said:
Oh, man, u get hit by the hurricane?

Not near the worst of if. I'm 5-6 hours west of NYC. We had winds and rain. No where near the devastation that occurred down there. Has made me rethink getting a whole-house generator though. If we ever lost power for several days, both tanks would be toast.

The shrimp rock... Lol... CBS, 2 cleaner, and fire...

Attachments

• image-2261019219.jpg
    image-2261019219.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 91
54seaweed said:
that's a nice nem

glad to see they like it

anything red my clown tears it apart

think he is a psycho or he just don't like red

It's actually a bright orange color. Hard to get the exact color with an iPhone...

Did my clowns lay eggs????

Attachments

• image-3449204103.jpg
    image-3449204103.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 113
Going to set up my 10g and raise them when they hatch. Working on a 40g breeder...

I have just learned that a buddy I got into hobby is getting rid of his tank. It's a 180g. I asked why and it appears his fish got ich. I explained how to rid it, but he says its to long and expensive. This was 6 weeks ago. Well, lucky for me, I'm in the market. So I'm trying to get it. Only issue is it has a huge male blonde naso and rabbit fish I don't want. I'm going to do a FOWLR based around a tusk. But I'll keep y'all informed. Maybe a Kio 4.0 soon.

Well that fell through. He wanted 600 for it and I know how the system is set up. Not worth it.

SeanMonster said:
Sucks when people want $$ that's not really there.

Yep. He says he has a buyer, I said he found a fool. These guys he hangs out with tell him to use chemicals to cure ich. They are going to use the same rock and sand and the new fish will just get ich too...

Kio707 said:
Yep. He says he has a buyer, I said he found a fool. These guys he hangs out with tell him to use chemicals to cure ich. They are going to use the same rock and sand and the new fish will just get ich too...

A fool and his money are soon parted. That's why people give up on the hobby. They don't want to listen to anyone, wipe out a couple of tanks, and then say its too hard and too expensive of a hobby.

Been awhile. Everything is doing good... Also, just picked up another 180g! There will be a kio 4.0 soon. Going to be a slower build. Predator tank.

Lost the other 180g. Buddy helping me move dropped it. Whole bottom cracked. But wife got me these additions as a early bday present.

Attachments

• image-47625488.jpg
    image-47625488.jpg
    249.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image-1572804691.jpg
    image-1572804691.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 100
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom