LARGE plants....for sale or trade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

newfound77951

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have two plants that have outgrown my tank and need to find bigger and better homes. One is a large ozelot sword which reaches front to back in my 55 gallon and about 2/3 of the way up the tank. the new leaves are a beautiful red color which turns green with dark red spots as they get older. It has flowered in my tank.

THe second plant is a large Aponogeton crispus...I really like this plant but it needs a lot of space. When crowded it gets tattered and sends out tons of flower stalks. It would make a great centerpiece plant in any tank at least as tall as a 55.

This pic shows both the sword (in the front) and the Aponogeton (in the back and just to the left of the sword)
P1020797.JPG

Asking $10 each plant (plus shipping) or $16 for both (also plus shipping). I'm also willing to trade or partial trade for some midground/foreground plants, mosses or small Anubias.

id like too but i dont think i have room now and my 55g isnt even resealed yet. maybe if u want to hold on a bit :D

Don't know...depends what they'll give me for them. I am willing to negotiate! Just want the plants to have a good home.

Back
Top Bottom