*Leather Coral Not Quite Opened?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I since rearranged my tank and the photo of the finger leather is now higher towards the top of the tank the yellow spots which look like flowers start to open but have not fully opened and it has been about 2 weeks. Any ideas? Water quality is fine. The leather has nice flow.
55 Gal. Wet/Dry filter, 260watt Compact Lighting, 50lbs. live rock, 4in deep sand bed live sand with crushed coral and fine live sand. I have feather duster, bubble anemone, frog toadstool anemone, sun polyps, few other types of polyps. Maxima Clam, clown fish, firefish, heater, protein skimmer, powerheads, moonlights.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59422509@N00/page2/

hey i dont have leather fingers but i have leather toadstools and i just rearranged them and left the light of for two days while i was gone and it ticked them off and they just did open today after a week of just sitting their. and a few other times they will open everyday and then just close up for days at a time for no reason. i would say so long as you know the water is good and they have good color themsevels i would say they are just being stubborn

Back
Top Bottom