LED lighting help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Themonsterisme

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a original oceanics biocube 29 gal reef tank that is in dire need of a upgrade...the canopy had pretty much rusted away on the inside and the ballasts are going out...I am going to ditch the good in favor of a LED lighting upgrade...looking at some lights like these...which one will work the best or will neither do what I need it to do? I also need a clamp on tank style light hanger for the light and if anyone knows where I can score one please help a brother out lol

This was sort of the mounting I was looking for ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1389157646.282661.jpg but I can't find one to fit a 19" wide tank to hold a 16" light...this one is 40" minimum and 70" max

The second one looks to be like one of the chinese panels that received good reviews. I have one myself over a 60g cube and grows everything. The light might be overkill, but you can dim it down as needed. You can make your own light brackets from parts at homedepot if you need it asap.

Back
Top Bottom