LED lighting in planted tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sumadis

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am relatively new to this hobby, i was looking into upgrading my current light system to an LED system. Anyone have any suggestions? I have a 75g tank which is 18" in depth. I was looking at the Marineland aquatic plant LED system. Any help would be great.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

How far you want to take it with the planted tank? Easy once a week ferts with low light plants or injected co2 with high light plants and daily maintenance?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Preferably once a week so that I can time it with my weekly water changes. I was hoping to get a deal on one on Black Friday.

Look into a current satellite plus. You could always double up or sister up with a finnex later when the bug bites you hard;)

The satellite plus is nice but was wanting something that has a build in timer so that I can set when my lights come on and off.

I use a woods digital timer, it's actually better because you can program multiple time settings for each day..the built in timers are usually pretty limited. You can get a ramp timer for the sat to simulate sunrise and sunset which is kinda cool..

Yea I was looking at that too, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom