For Sale: LED Lights (blue)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daileene

Planted Tank Addict
I have a couple moonlight blue LED lights that I wanted to sell. 2 lights in each hexagon style approximately 2"x4" size. Charger included. It can be added to your existing light fixture. Free shipping. Leaning towards $20. But best offer is also considered. Give me your best price and I might say Yes.

Pictures here:

img_1884504_0_be222a8d342502ed0284323d269cefa2.jpg

img_1884504_1_ef84e8177b627418b93e538f23db8f4a.jpg

Last edited:
daileene said:
I have a couple blue LED lights that I wanted to sell. 2 lights in each side. Charger included. It can be added to your existing light fixture. Free shipping. Give me your best price.

Pictures here:

EXTREMELY interested! What are u asking?

everybody is still welcome to give their best offer...it is still available.

i will accept money order and personal checks to those who do not have paypal.

daileene said:
I have a couple moonlight blue LED lights that I wanted to sell. 2 lights in each hexagon style approximately 2"x4" size. Charger included. It can be added to your existing light fixture. Free shipping. Leaning towards $20. But best offer is also considered. Give me your best price and I might say Yes.

Pictures here:

Hi!
Im interested, What do you mean charger included? Do you need to charge them before use?

Hi!
Im interested, What do you mean charger included? Do you need to charge them before use?

That thing that comes in with the LED lights, I called it charger, coz when you connect both the lights with it and plug that thing, the LED lights turned on. If you will take it off from the plug, the LED lights turn off. So maybe it might be an adapter not a charger instead? Sorry if I am very ignorant with this thing. I haven't had one of these before. It came with my 20G long when I got it from CL.

daileene said:
That thing that comes in with the LED lights, I called it charger, coz when you connect both the lights with it and plug that thing, the LED lights turned on. If you will take it off from the plug, the LED lights turn off. So maybe it might be an adapter not a charger instead? Sorry if I am very ignorant with this thing. I haven't had one of these before. It came with my 20G long when I got it from CL.

Lol... I'm still interested, I will PM you.

Back
Top Bottom