LED MoonLighting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MARLANDO

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here are some pics of my Moonlighting,

Sorry for the bad photos my iPhone seems it doesn't take good night photos! LOL

The LED's are from Marineland LED that I purchased at a LFS, It seems it does the job and on a budget!

Thanks for looking

do you have a model number, I am looking at getting some for the 210 but all I have is a pendant style light above the tank about 15" and just center bracing to tie off to, it looks like yours are split into two unit which makes me smile cause it gives me some hope.

Looks great though, iPhone or not a pic is better then nothing.

do you have a model number, I am looking at getting some for the 210 but all I have is a pendant style light above the tank about 15" and just center bracing to tie off to, it looks like yours are split into two unit which makes me smile cause it gives me some hope.

Looks great though, iPhone or not a pic is better then nothing.

http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/prod/246841/product.web

here is the product info that I found on the web, but I purchased mine at a
local LFS...

sweet, it looks lot more simplier then the current LED ones as far as attaching, I got a TEK light 60" with 8 bulbs in it and NO WHERE to mount anything to it.

they also look submersible. A+

sweet, it looks lot more simplier then the current LED ones as far as attaching, I got a TEK light 60" with 8 bulbs in it and NO WHERE to mount anything to it.

they also look submersible. A+

Yes there submersible, I have the units under the water line, so the LED's
are in the water !

No, you will only end up with lots of salt spray all over your AQ and areas close by.

lol, really? oh well...I like how they look in yours so I'm going to get them. How old is your tank? It looks good.

lol, really? oh well...I like how they look in yours so I'm going to get them. How old is your tank? It looks good.

Tank is doing great! The Tank is about 2 months old with me and prior it was
4 months old, fairly new tank and my water is where it should be at.

Must be nice...I'm still trying to get mine to where it should be. I'm getting ready to order liverock from bluezoo.com hoping it will help me out. Right now I only have a couple of liverocks.

Must be nice...I'm still trying to get mine to where it should be. I'm getting ready to order liverock from bluezoo.com hoping it will help me out. Right now I only have a couple of liverocks.

I have a aquarium keeper right now servicing my tank every two weeks and
doing the water changes, its so Crystal clear and the fish are very active!:multi:

Looks Good , I am makeing a LED setup myself with 15 blue led's. Ill post the pic's when done

Back
Top Bottom