Light for a fish bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, I was referring to the design, not size. I don't know if they come bigger, though.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I still think it would be easier to just bump up to a 5g with a desk lamp or LED. You can have a decent filter, heater and Betta has a good amount of swimming room. Just my opinion though I keep my Betta in a 10g.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

I still think it would be easier to just bump up to a 5g with a desk lamp or LED. You can have a decent filter, heater and Betta has a good amount of swimming room. Just my opinion though I keep my Betta in a 10g.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dirt the bowl, cap, plant, and add a few neo shrimp. Move betta friend to a regular tank. Just my opinion :whistle:

I always read these threads about bettas they look like beautiful fish. When my goldies live out there life span I think I might get a betta and put him in my 119gallon tank. Be a mansion for him. Lol

we're gona need a bigger tank (boat).. JAWS ~~~∆~~\o/~~

I always read these threads about bettas they look like beautiful fish. When my goldies live out there life span I think I might get a betta and put him in my 119gallon tank. Be a mansion for him. Lol

119 gallons all for a Betta? Talk about like 1% water changes and a kingdom.

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

You could do a massive sorority

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

My 5.5g is cycleing ... So I might movie him once it's finally cycle

Stacey, it's funny how the words work out perfectly like that. But yes, you'd be surprised at how much happier he would be in a 5.5 opposed to a bowl.

Back
Top Bottom