Lightimetunnel 165w Full spectrum Wifi controlled LED Light (AWESOME)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Funken_A

Aquarium Advice Freak
Amazon.com Lightimetunnel LED Light 165w Wifi

I had to replace my light on my tank. My beamswork started to have a few banks of LED's flickering...

I am posting this here because this light is the shiznit.

This is a copy of my Amazon.com review

The build is sturdy. The unit feel well manufactured the moment you take it out of the box.

The fans on top of this unit are very quiet

The wifi and app set up took me a couple of hours to before I started to get the hang of it. I have adjusted my 24 hr profile 2x's and even saw the lights change intensity when I changed the setting for that hour. The app itself is a little clumsy early on but its very simple overall. Could use some features and hopefully those will come.. But the actual functionality of the app / wifi / light works very well for me.

My plants picked up their pearling with this light over my old beamswork. The beamswork did the job but this light just really changes everything. The pictures are with the light at about 80% all colors

Color control is really just white which includes red green yellow and white. Then there is a blue setting, and a dark blue setting.

There's even full manual controls if you are old school. Full color adjusts with 2 knobs. You would need a timer if you chose that route.. Wifi control, controls all on and all off, but manual bypasses all that therefore old school timer with manual.

Only con was the included manual and pertinent safety info etc.. where almost non existent... The manual didn't do a great job of helping you when you 1st get it up and taking it for a test ride. If you have some tech savvy you will figure it out, but I can see some struggling.

I did send an email asking about the modes in the manual and they responded quickly.

All in all 1st impressions are 5 stars and 2 thumbs

These lights are an amazing bang for the buck. The control you have is very easy overall and offers so much.

44278490100_a0678931ba_h.jpg

45183105305_32d6b4d4e4_c.jpg

44278490100_a0678931ba_h.jpg

Back
Top Bottom