Lighting for 120 Gallon Planted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bettalover333

Aquarium Advice Regular
Recently I've been having issues with my Marineland Aquatic Plant LED, it's been overheating like crazy and you cannot turn on the tv and the light at the same time or the circuit will blow. This is the second one of these lights I've had issues with, the first the company replaced but I'm not sure if I really want another one of this same light honestly. I run pressurized co2 and dose ferts, currently the Seachem line. My tank is 18"L x 60"W 26"H, and I'm looking for suggestions as to what lights might work for my setup. Thanks, Caroline. :fish2:

What type of lighting are you going for?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

EDIT: co2 and ferts sounds like high tech so a pair of planted 24/7 or planted plus should out you in high/medium light

Yes thank you I am going for lighting in the medium to high range, similar to the marineland led. I'll definitely look into the ones you guys suggested, thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Anything by finnex. I have a few planted plus and recently added the 24/7 to my lineup.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom