Lighting question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordered my light today Brookster123.
One place was gonna order it for me and then I would never have to deal with the vendor if there's an issue they would just replace it for me. Problem was it would take 2 to 4 weeks to get it when they need to place another order with them.
I just ordered it from TanksDirect and its already in the mail with free shipping. Can you say Anxious‼️

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Nice! The sat plus pro? I'm correcting my previous statement, that 48" fluval was $137.99 at petco!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Nice! The sat plus pro? I'm correcting my previous statement, that 48" fluval was $137.99 at petco!!!!

I think that was the eco bright which is the low end of their LED's. If it wasn't I got ripped off on that. I paid $99 on sale.

Nope, it's the plant model:/. I've been tracking it's price, it's been dropping by a few bucks each week.

Nope, it's the plant model:/. I've been tracking it's price, it's been dropping by a few bucks each week.

That figures It always works that way for me. I wait and wait then buy then everything better goes on sale. Same with the 55 tetra tank for 55 now the aqueon 55 is $55 at pet supplies plus GRRRRRRR!

That figures It always works that way for me. I wait and wait then buy then everything better goes on sale. Same with the 55 tetra tank for 55 now the aqueon 55 is $55 at pet supplies plus GRRRRRRR!

The aqueon look so much better built too, i was comparing them side by side last night.. major difference. In all my tetra tanks, the silicone is lifting in the corners, which is fine as there is 5 times what is needed. Just a good spot for algae that I can't get to grrrrrr

I have a guy at work that has a 55 with a very nice black Cubbard stand that he used for a lizard he wants to sell for $50. Thinking about grabbing it just for later on when I "need" a fix like a junkie...lol
Kinda hard to beat the price though...its in excellent condition.

Sorry Brookster123. I just noticed after reading the post again you asked if I got the sat + pro. YES I DID and I can't wait for it to get here. I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve...lol

Dale - Did you get it yet? If so how is it? I am contemplating pulling the trigger on the plus pro 48". I have a deep tank too.

Not yet. I was too cheap to pay the $151 for overnight or $101 for 2nd day.
I opted for Ground Shipping and "FREE"....ha ha.
I am scheduled to receive it 1st of next week. I'm chomping at the bits excited to see it up.
I'll keep Ya posted and maybe a pic or two when I get it.

So you got the regular sat plus, not pro model??

I got the PRO Brookster123.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423287650.222674.jpg

Ohhhh, that was just shipping, that's crazy pants..

I actually had the chance yesterday on Amazon to get it for $244 and now I waited til this morning. They sold out :(

But I found another vendor, and got it for the same price as you with Prime 2day Shipping! So I should have it no later than Tuesday!

That's awesome zer0signal! Heck you might get yours before me...lol

Received my new light today after I left for work of corse so I am geeked to get home and check it out.
Wife says it's very bright and loves the moonlight feature. ?

Awesome, mine should be in tomorrow.. Gotta love when a package sits at FedEx in your city for more then 36hrs, and does not get delivered.. =|

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Mine had been sitting 20 minutes away since 3:00 am on Sat.
But it was definitely worth the wait my wife says.

Holy Cow! I just saw my new Sat + Pro when I walked in the door.
This is some serious light even through 36" of water. What a difference. Can't wait to see the results in the plants.
Next I will put the Eco complete fine black substrate.

Back
Top Bottom