Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
This board is too dificult to navigate for me:( I have tried to figure out the "hidden" Link where you can say click here for info and it would take you some where when you click on the link addtion it does not allow you to fill it in ? Not sure why but there needs to be some changes to make it easier or else folks are gonna quit here .

This is actually much easier than it seems. Simply type out the text that you want to make into a link, highlight it, then click the link button (globe with paperclip). This will pop open a box for you to type or paste your address into. Click okay and you have a link with custom text.

This board is too dificult to navigate for me:( I have tried to figure out the "hidden" Link where you can say click here for info and it would take you some where when you click on the link addtion it does not allow you to fill it in ? Not sure why but there needs to be some changes to make it easier or else folks are gonna quit here .
like THIS?

i just type the words then highlight them. next click on the little earth with the chain links on it (under where you choose your font and stuff) click that and you can add the URL of the page you want to like to.

HTH :)

Back
Top Bottom