Loaches

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jay jay

Aquarium Advice Freak
I just got 2 of them. What do I feed them or do they just eat what food hits the bottom?

Do you feed frozen food? I know that sinks to the bottom and is very nutritious. But don't feed it too often since it's like pizza to us :) you could try sinking pellets and they also like snails :)

I don't remember the name or size sorry. The only food I have is freeze dried blood worms alge eater food and flakes.

It's a 55g and ill get the pic after my lunch. And ok thanks. I have an angle fish in the tank will thee be ok in the same tank ?

Here are the pics of my loaches

Attachments

• image-3500791336.jpg
    image-3500791336.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image-998424484.jpg
    image-998424484.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 43
I have a blushing angel with a golden dojo loach and they are fine together. Loaches suppose to be bottom feeders right? Mine swims in the middle and eats and he sits on my powerhead every so often lol

Here are the pics of my loaches

I just bought another 10 kuhlis myself :)
They will forage for scraps, and happily eat anything that's actually edible. You'll see them more if you only feed the tank once a day- then they will tumble over themselves and each other to get to the food :lol:

The more you have in the group the happier they will be.

Back
Top Bottom