Looking for people in the Frederick, MD Area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GSXRDan

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am leaving for the Army in a month and a half. I have a small setup that my parents have said they have neither the time nor the aptitude to take care of. Looking for someone or anyone in the area to take 1 4 inch yellow tang, 1 3 inch lawnmower blenny, and a number of snails and hermts. Also have about 20 pounds of live rock that I am willing to donate. If I find a home for the fish I will be selling items like a CPR II Bak Pak hang on skimmer, a Current USA 36 inch Satellite with lunar lite, and some other items. Contact me if interested.

Hey i live in the DC Area and I am in need of some live rock for a 20 gallon that i am starting. It has everything but the rocks. Would you donate the LR to me?

If you can't find anyone to take the fish, let me know, I could give them a good home. I'm in Ellicott City.

Hmm, I've only had FW tanks so far, but I have an empty 30G breeder that could house them. I'm in Gaithersburg. Please add me to the list. Thanks!

143 Gadgets, Once I find a home for the fish I will contact you to give you the live rock...Get that tank setup fast because I am looking to move this stuff before May 8

Offer to buy the fish, light, and skimmer fell through...Here's the prices Yellow Tand, Lawnmower Blenny, number of snails, hermits-$40...Current USA Satelite 36 inch-$75, CPR BAK-PAK 2- $85..call at 240-674-9468 or message here if interested and within the area

Back
Top Bottom