Looking for some color

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Adcoffman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
We have recently upgraded to a 55 gal tank. The fish have been living happily in there for about 3 weeks now. We are looking to ad some color to the tank. We currently have 4 Australian rainbows, 2 orange Mickey mouse platys 1 silver Molly 1 kissing guarami & 1 other guarami. Any suggestions to add color?

Another question. I have never bought online but have been thinking about it. What advise can you give me about buying live fish online? Any reputable stores?? Anything to look for? Thanks!

I quite like Cherry barbs, as they are a nice colour (Mainly the males) and don't grow to big. They are hardy too. :)

Liveaquaria.com is a good online source for fish they have quite a bit but shipping is a bit expensive.

I quite like Cherry barbs, as they are a nice colour (Mainly the males) and don't grow to big. They are hardy too. :)

Barbs tend to be alittle nippy, might be bad for the gouramis feelers.

I think your 55 might be maxed, your kissing gourami can reach 12"

I actually don't plan on keeping that one. My husband got it without doing any research on it. I just don't yet know what to do with it.

Back
Top Bottom