Lost in co2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finntastic

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, I have a 55g beginning discus and planted tank and I've been looking to set up a co2 system for some while now and I do have a diffuser but I'm lost with everything else. First off what materials would I need other than a diffuser and tubing. And what size co2 canister would I need?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G800A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hello, I have a 55g beginning discus and planted tank and I've been looking to set up a co2 system for some while now and I do have a diffuser but I'm lost with everything else. First off what materials would I need other than a diffuser and tubing. And what size co2 canister would I need?

I'd suggest a 5lb tank for co2 and the aquatek premium regulator..make sure the tubing you are using is rated for co2 use if you had not already done so...

sit in silence...

What's your budget? The following can be done (mostly through Amazon) between $140-180.
Firstly, a good link to get an understanding setting up a CO2 system: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137982
The list:
Aquatek premium regulator
Spare o-rings
Brass check valve
Brass bubble counter (the reg comes with the check valve and bubble counter but it is quite fragile)
CO2 tubing
Ceramic diffuser
CO2 tank
Paintball adaptor (if using a paintball tank)
Drop checker
Drop checker indicator solution
I thinks that's it!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

What's your budget? The following can be done (mostly through Amazon) between $140-180.
Firstly, a good link to get an understanding setting up a CO2 system: http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137982
The list:
Aquatek premium regulator
Spare o-rings
Brass check valve
Brass bubble counter (the reg comes with the check valve and bubble counter but it is quite fragile)
CO2 tubing
Ceramic diffuser
CO2 tank
Paintball adaptor (if using a paintball tank)
Drop checker
Drop checker indicator solution
I thinks that's it!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Well I'm selling legos and someone might buy a bunch for $150, so depends on what I have sold

Back
Top Bottom