Wanted: Lots of plants wanted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishperson

Aquarium Advice Addict
For an upcoming build I'm looking for the following plants:

- Ludwigia repens 'red'
- Hemianthus Micranthemoides
- Elatine Triandra
- Weeping moss (vesicularia ferriei)
- Anubias nana 'petite'
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Cryptocoryne wendtii 'green gecko'
- Valisneria nana (or other small vals)
- Java fern 'narrow leaf'

Shipping will be to 27603.

Since this is for a future tank I won't be ordering immediately, I just want to set up any orders in the future so I can be prepared.

:thanks:

Check out Dustin's fish tank on YouTube he sells sweet plants

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah I will. I'd like to get as many plants as possible from the classifieds here if people are selling them.

I just realized... if you rearrange the letters of "ludwigia" it spells "gullible"!

I have a few small anubias, not sure if they're the petite variety but I could definitely send some of that your way. They grow really fast in my tanks.

Dustin is super overpriced, and I've seen some awful unboxing videos of his stuff.. Looks like he just throws it all in one bag, not labeled or separated at all..

Yeah I just tried to post the u boxing video I did have that problem... My first lotus got crushed but he did send me a second one!

hey if want some nice plants t a good here,s the man,he al ways has nice plants and will make you a package deal.Mark of Excellence Aquatics n facebook.

The amount on the ludwiga is wrong. I have enough ludwiga to fill a 20g long wall to wall very thick. 6stems for $3. Everything else should be right.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1444479940988.jpg
    1444479940988.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 70
Ive got the Bacopa Moneri, Just PM me when you need it. (y)

Plants are dropping off the list like flies right now... :lol: I change my mind a lot.

I was deciding between HM and bacopa monnieri before but now I'm pretty decided on HM. Thanks for the offer anyways and I'll PM you if I switch back to the bacopa.

This is the revised plant list:

- Ludwigia repens 'red'
- Hemianthus Micranthemoides
- Elatine Triandra
- Anubias nana 'petite'
- Cryptocoryne wendtii 'green gecko' OR some other small cryptocoryne besides parva
- Java fern 'narrow leaf'
- Some sort of small bucephelandra (lamandau, catherine, mini catherine)

Found a seller for some of the plants. If you have:

- Ludwigia repens 'red'
- Elatine Triandra
- Cryptocoryne wendtii 'green gecko' OR some other small cryptocoryne besides parva

Please let me know.

I'm super excited that I've found everything I needed except weeping moss. Anyone have any, or know anyone who does?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom