Male Platy LYING ON GRAVEL...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
maestromad said:
Everyone makes mistakes in the beginning and those who say they don't are liars!! You did your best and rectified any issues to the best of your ability and that is all you can do! :)

Thank you... All we can do is LEARN and not do it again, right?

Nu-Nu the eel said:
Do you know why your fish died?

The first female, no.. Started getting thin after having her second batch of fry. She had fry Jan 1st & Jan 31st. Became emaciated and sunken within a few weeks... Secluded herself... The male still swam around acting normal but would check on her and lay with her at times..

The male was fat, happy and normal up until a week ago. Female died 9 days before he did. Once female was taken out of the tank he didn't swim much anymore and looked like a sad puppy who's owner left... He was still eating as usual up until two days before he died.

ocminpin said:
Thank you... All we can do is LEARN and not do it again, right?

So true! And sometimes we still make the same mistake without realising. From reading your posts I think you do the very best for your fish :)

maestromad said:
So true! And sometimes we still make the same mistake without realising. From reading your posts I think you do the very best for your fish :)

That really means a lot to me.. Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom