Marineland C-220 canister filter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicklid

Aquarium Advice Addict
I went bigger and now have a C-360, so I am selling the C-220. This is a great filter and has been on my 55 gallon for about a year, producing excellent results. I have no extra media with it, it is just the filter. You will probably need new hoses since mine were cut to length. Original instruction manual as well.

I am asking $65. I am posting it here before I put it on ebay.

Okey-dokey, smokey... Quick question (and a bump), anyone think my price is too high? I hardly used it, it is a fantastic filter and it looks like it just came out of the box... I am slightly flexible on the price, too much less and I would probably just keep it myself... but having a brand new filter sitting here unused is making me search craigslist for another large tank which goes directly against the multiple-tank-syndrome I am trying not to succumb to! :p

Thanks!

Sicklid - I might be interested in this canister filter. I am doing some research on it first....It says it's for tanks up to 55g. I have a 55g, and I really like to overfilter. I bought the HOB Marineland Penguin biowheel for this tank and I don't really like how much noise it makes, but I am not sure the canister filter would be enough for my tank as I really like to have "double filtration" at least.

PM'd also....:)

Back
Top Bottom