May score some tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CharlieKlein

Aquarium Advice Addict
So I posted an add on craigslist about a month or so ago saying I need a 29 gallon with stand(ended up buying new), and or any small tanks for a betta.well I kinda forgot about it. For a reply today and the person said she has 2 10 gallon tanks, 2 HOB filters, 2 100 w heaters, 1 has a hood led light and one has a glass top with a in top light. And air pumps, test kits, and alot f fake plants, she said she needs to get it out, 40 dollers. I replied and am waiting by if I can get this man! If be happy! So I'm just thinkin, 1 for my betta, a school. Of cpd or neon, and 3 otos. The other one Mabye 2 dwarf puffers?

Yeah but I would try to get both tanks even if you don't get the filters cuz if you don't take the filters I'm sure she would go cheaper

YeahC and if I get everything but gravel and filters or say 30, I could set the betta up now and have another for qt. actually I think that's better, a betta, 3 otos, shrimp, and cpd, and a qt/hospital tank

The person emailed back, they are separate light fixtures. Not a hood with them. There is 1 heater and 2 hob filters, 6 fake plants, 2 light fixtures, 2 ten gallon tanks, and a test kit
$40 good deal?

Back
Top Bottom