Medicines

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back to medicine. Body slime and cloudy eyes is bacterial. Took him out and treating with Furan 2.
(Fingers crossed). These guys are expensive and rare

Your worms to me look like bloodworm? I feed them to my elephant nose & they bury into the substrate, gave some to my betta & found some in his sand it was a few weeks since I fed him them yuck!

The gold Cory is sick. Body slime and cloudy eyes. In hospital tank with Furan 2. Becoming aggressive. Only moves to gulp air. Eats very little

I am so sorry!!! Do you have methylene blue? You could try doing a bath to see if this helps at all. Do any of your other fish have any symptoms?

No no one else is sick. Orange Cory has become aggressive toward others. Anyone entering his space gets very upset. He really doesn't feel good. I actually started treating tank with Voogle. To try to help him and keep everyone else happy and healthy.

Progress . Did 10 gallon water change. Dosed with Voogle. Cory swimming around more.
I can't get the lid off filter, so unfortunately carbon is in there....

Hope for the best! Look at the thread above yours (something is on my cardinal)- I posted alink on this thread to aq bugs. Theres pic of tubifex worms- they look alot like your worms.

Do you have live plants? This is one guess. What type of fish food do you feed? Evidently, they can encyst themselves & can survive being dried out/starved when in this condition and theres some reference to the cysts getting into fish food. I honestly dont know for sure! ???

All live plants. About 15 total. I've heard the larve can live in food then hatch. ;(. Or they were stow a ways on plants and I didn't know it

Back
Top Bottom