Metallic Zoanthids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmjead

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys, tank is running great.

I am looking to buy some metallic zoanthids but can't find any. I was able to find a small piece at my LFS with a few metallic orange polyps.

Anyone have a good web site to find any. The only place I have seen them is on ebay where they are overpriced and you are overcharged for the shipping and the coral usually sells for more than it is worth. I have checked all my usually web sites but just the same old brown, green....zoos

http://www.thelogicalreef.com/index.asp

but they go fast and you have to get them as soon as they update the page. but they have some of the really cool one for not that bad of $$$. i think refrunner69 has order from them before he was the one who gave me the link. ask him how they were. oh ya they seem to be wyciwyg.

oh and the
www.sharkysreef.com just has some really nice ones too. and they are also wysiwyg. i have not orderd from them yet but they are a sponcer to the site so they have to be good, and i am shure some one has order from the from this site.

jmjead said:
Hey guys, tank is running great.

I am looking to buy some metallic zoanthids but can't find any. I was able to find a small piece at my LFS with a few metallic orange polyps.

Anyone have a good web site to find any. The only place I have seen them is on ebay where they are overpriced and you are overcharged for the shipping and the coral usually sells for more than it is worth. I have checked all my usually web sites but just the same old brown, green....zoos

Were are you at in PA. I know a guy that get all of he stuff from the logicalreef and resells them up here; topnotch stuff. I just bought those metalic zoo that you are looking for. The are maroon with blue metalic speckles.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom