Mini micro sword, Where to buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Patrice

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Where can i buy this online in canada? if possible grown under water.
Mini micro sword (Lilaeopsis nova "mini")user17923_pic1193_1218637929.jpg

I found a couple of places in the UK, but nothing in Canada or the US. I dont think I would take the chance on ordering from them due to delivery time, then the added complications of bring live plants into the country. They would probably be dead by the time you got them or so expensive they wouldnt be worth it.

Try thatfishplace.com it is a wonderful website and store in Pennsylvania. Check their website!

I bought some from my LFS and really don't think it has grown yet. I kind of hurried it in my substrate but it ends up floating out of the substrate everyday. What should I do to keep it down??? What do you know about keeping this plant?

Well if they are always floating out, it because of your fish. Or you have too much current . So they solution is not to separate them. Keep them together in small stake , like 6 to 8 leafs. Use a tool specialy made for adding plants if you don't have one. You will still have problem of floating plant , but when they start to grow in bigger groups, it will stay grounded ,and you can add more flow so that you don't need to clean it on the grass so hard that they detach. I have dark flourith substrate, seems to me you had the same problem.

What i would of done if i could, is grows the grass out off the water first. Meaning, plant your plants in the substrate and add water only to keep it dampen. You can find lots of information on this subject. Enjoy .

Back
Top Bottom