Minimum tank size for clown loach?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes... But sadly, I must wait. :( mom says no more tanks. :'( then... Once I get into and out of college, (and get a job lol) I will have 3 10 gallon tanks, 2 30 gallon tanks, 1 55 gallon, and 2 125 gallons. I'm 13 lol... Right now I just have 1 10 and 1 30. One 125 will have my clown loaches lol! And it will also have a rainbow shark... Cause I love them lol.

Bit early to plan for tanks almost 10 years away?

Bit early to plan for tanks almost 10 years away?

It is very normal and healthy for a 13 year old to plan ahead like this. Squashing kids creativity and telling them they are "too young" to think of things like this impaired their imaginative creativity and development.

Kudos to you homedog for imagining thinking and planning your future. Thinking of college and a career before getting items shows that you have a good understanding that it takes a lot of work to earn material things Never stop dreaming! I used to dream of a house full of beautiful aquariums ... right now I have 3...

It is very normal and healthy for a 13 year old to plan ahead like this. Squashing kids creativity and telling them they are "too young" to think of things like this impaired their imaginative creativity and development. Kudos to you homedog for imagining thinking and planning your future. Thinking of college and a career before getting items shows that you have a good understanding that it takes a lot of work to earn material things Never stop dreaming! I used to dream of a house full of beautiful aquariums ... right now I have 3...

Okay. I am guilty and dishonest. I'm 14 and too plan ahead and In the future want to have lots of tanks. I just wanted to seem adult by saying what I said.

In the future I want to go Oxford or Cambridge and study in Medicine or Law. I am a
Ready revising for GCSE's and plan to smash em. I hope to lots of tanks in the future. Including an angelfish tank just like rivercats.

It is never too early to dream and plan for the future. My 125 that I was just able to get and setup was 15 years in the making.

Back
Top Bottom