Missing blenny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hdghog13

Aquarium Advice Newbie
My boyfriend has a 46 gallon tank and he put in a Lawnmower Blenny that I thought was the coolest thing ever. He was not so hot for it but he put it in for me. I went out of town for a week and he dissappeared! I was thinking maybe he returned him since he was taking up valuable "fish space" but he claims that he must have been eaten. Here is what he has- an anemone, yellow tang, blue tang, clown fish, cleaner shrimp (skunk?), some corals, hard and soft, and a bunch of blue hermits and turbo snails. He was not in any of the equipment- I looked everywhere. Did these other animals eat him? The yellow tang was always trying to hit him with some spike on his tail but could that have done him in? Or did he really just return him? Thanks.

The anemone could have ate him if its a big anemone.......The fish you list are not fish eaters..... Could have died and the crabs ate it.
I say hook up a lie detector and get a bright light and sit your BF in the chair for some serious questions..

seaham358 said:
The anemone could have ate him if its a big anemone.......The fish you list are not fish eaters..... Could have died and the crabs ate it.
I say hook up a lie detector and get a bright light and sit your BF in the chair for some serious questions..

LMAO. That is the funniest thing I have heard today.

LOL... this is too funny, please keep us informed!

Sorry you lost the fish~

Back
Top Bottom