Mixing Malawi cichlids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Even some Tangs can get along with Malawi's fine.

There's some Mbuna, Peacocks, Haps a couple Fronts and a Trout.

I'm misinformed? LOL

ok where do I start..you said they all get along just fine, there is more to it than that. The fronts have different water parameters, needing much higher ph than the malawi mbuna or peacocks. Fronts need more protein in their diet than mbuna. Mbuna need rockwork in that tank. LOL is that a tropheus in that tank? wow..tropheus need veggie flake and spirulina, not meat heavy protein foods

that is a ridiculous mix of fish and should not bet kept together. Just because one person on the internet does it doesn't make it the correct way to do things. Like I said before maybe it can be done but its not for the benefit of any of the fish.

just went to that KG tropicals website, not cool how hes using pisces ( a well known breeder of cichlids in israel) logo
http://www.pisces-il.com/.

Ugh... I've lost interest.

You do things your way, I'll do my upmost at not interrupting in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Who keeps a trout with cichlids??

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Can someone post a pic of Johns tank from kgtropics?
If this is true, he's a moron. Borderline losing his entire credibility for giving fish keeping advice.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

ALL AFRICANS CAN BE MIXED IF DONE PROPERLY

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Problem is this answer is its too vague. If done properly to a newbie could mean in water with conditioner.

Back
Top Bottom