Moms tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Riverhawk

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is my moms tank...10 gal, fluval 106, with aquaticlife ho t5 lights ... And 4 months younger than my 10.... Go figure... I think the leds on my 10 were too strong for my low-med lite frags...just installed a coralife ho t5 on mine... On there for 1week.. She has 3 gobies and a mandarin..who eats mysis and brine..and a temporary res til hes too big... A black leopard wrasse

image-687614642.jpg

Looks good! Are you feeding the mandarin Copepods? I believe that is their main food source. I love the polyp colony! :) I can't wait until mine get that big.

Looks good! Are you feeding the mandarin Copepods? I believe that is their main food source. I love the polyp colony! :) I can't wait until mine get that big.
if the mandarin is eating mysis and other frozen foods i wouldnt try to get him to ea tmore copepods than what are in the tank..... KEEP HIM ON FROZEN!

if the mandarin is eating mysis and other frozen foods i wouldnt try to get him to ea tmore copepods than what are in the tank..... KEEP HIM ON FROZEN!

I was only suggesting supplementing the current diet with Copepods. I think it would be very beneficial for the little guy.

Actually you really cant see but the outflow for the filter discharge is right in front of his "cage" which hangs lower than the water level....we know this because the wrasse swims into and out of the cage..;)

Back
Top Bottom