moss wall

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

touchofgrey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, looking to procure green plastic 1/2" mesh to do a moss wall on my fw 180. All I can find currently is black, anyone have any sources for the green plastic? Thanks.

I'm not sure where to find the green plastic but if you painted the back of the tank black the black plastic wouldn't be seen and it would look just as good (IMO). Just a thought.

Hmm, now that is a great idea. Sometimes the simplest things are the best. Now, if I can just get behind my tank to paint it! Thanks for the idea, I appreciate it.

Have you thought about the craft plastic that crafters often use with yarn to make tissue box covers. I think Walmart probably has it, but usually white. Most craft stores carry it in every color.

No problem. I painted the back of my tank black and I like the look of it.

I was buying a second hand tank when i I discovered the back glass had been painted black. I had always used a planted picture background behind the black glass. But I bought it, cycled it, planted it with dark substrate and it's looks ace.

Back
Top Bottom