Moss

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Fishbait

Aquarium Advice Regular
Omg, I tied I assume Java moss to some drift wood and added to my 29g tank. It completely got everywhere. I get a big 3ft driftwood for my 75g this Friday and I have more moss I was going to tie to it. Going to try and dip in a bucket first before adding to hoping to keep from this happening. Anyone else experience trying to add moss. Was watching MD tanks on YouTube he makes everything look easy. And has such beautiful tanks. I was trying to grow some fry havens but my angel fish ate my grass and I ended up getting plastic for now hoping some fry may live past my angels. I have 2 pregnant mollies and at least 2 pregnant guppies. I have another tank but it has my African cichlid juveniles. Which may be better they don't venture to the top much. But I guess I'll see how the plastic works once they drop there fry. I will never be able to see them in 75g to keep in a fry net. None of my carnivores are eating live fish yet but I assume fry will be a different story. Trying to build up a self sustaining food source for my angels and black ghost knife if that's at all possible in the same tank. The frozen blood worms is getting out of control like 10 blocks a day. Thoughts? I bought some veggie flake today thinking I needed some greens for the fish. I tried zucchini but it just made a mess. Might try the blanched peas and squishing a couple to see how they like it. Unless I'm good with just the veggie flake.

I don’t grow any moss (yet) but probably 99% of the videos I’ve seen, people are glueing the moss to rocks/wood/ect

Makes sense I guess, can’t float away if it’s glued down!

Back
Top Bottom