MOVING- NEED IDEAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MiamiFishy

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hello everybody!

I need your help big time, am moving out, and need to take down my fish tankS Thats right... my 29 gal and 10 gal,
The part I need help with is... how do I safely transport my fish from point A to point B??? I need all the proven ideas you can give me!
Im moving to an apartment on a 4th floor ( thank God for elevators )!

I thank you all very very much!!!

im moving this weekend... was thinking its a perfect time to maybe get a 55 gal tank...mmmm.. just wondering if the floor will hold, Ja!

most of your pet/ fish stores ship and recieve live fish all the time in these foam containors and they will usually give them to ya if ya ask, or you can use a cooler, either one, just fill up with tank water, add your fish, and use a battery operated air pump to make oxygen, throw in a floating thermometer and carry with you a bottle of prime, stress coat, etc. what ever water conditioner you use, keep you rgravel and filter media wet with tank water so you don't end up re cycling!!! good luck keep us updated

Thank you Tropicfishman

I will keep you guys informed, thank you for the advice... and the luck...i will need it!!

Back
Top Bottom