moving sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

destructo

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I'm getting rid of my FOWLR tank. I'm moving to Florida. I have 57 pounds of live rock. A snowflake eel, clown fish, yellow tang, cleaner rass, t5 lighting w/ night lighting built in, skimmer and a 60 gal Eheim external canister filter w/ other extras. I'm moving July 25th so it would be best if I could get rid of it asap thanks.

What are you asking for each item and are you willing to ship? ( dry goods, not the livestock..)

Whats the length of your t5 lighting, and wattage? And how much for the skimmer too

the lighting is 65 watt 48 inches and ill take 120 for the skimmer its still new

Ooooo kkkkkkk

can we start with

a) where are you located?
b) what's for sale? manufacturer/model/etc
c) used/new (new meaning still have org box and everything the came w/ including receipt if possible)
d) how old, if used

I'm in downers grove, IL. Everything's for sale. Everything is less then 5 months old. I still have org boxes and receipts. A snowflake eel, clown fish, yellow tang, cleaner rass, t5 lighting w/ night lighting built in, skimmer and a 60 gal Eheim external canister filter the lighting is coralife, the skimmer is coralife I have two power heads. 60 pounds of live rock tank and tank stand. Tank is 55 gal.

With all due respect. There are many model of T5 lighting , some good, some crappy. Eheim makes many canister models as does Coralife with skimmer not to mention the powerheads.

If you really want to get rid of your stuff, post the details and prices

I presume the tank isn't drilled hence the canister. Who made the tank?

You got a 48" light on your 55? and it's got 1 65w T5 lamp inside?

Is the 55 a 48" tank?

true sorry. The skimmer is a super skimmer with patented needle wheel system, easy twist collection cup, water level ajustment dial, single cone injection putlet, bubble-production diffuser. for up to 65 gal. You can hang it on the tank or for a sump. It has high grade acrylic construction with custome components also has needle wheel pump with air inlet silencer and the lighting is a t5 lighting with 48 inch compact fluorescent and lunar blue moon glow led lighting fixture, Two 65 watt true actinic 03 blue compact fluorescent lamps straight-pin base with on/off switch and 6 foot power cord, two 65 watt 10,000k daylight compact fluorescent lamps straight pin base 3/4 watt lunar blue moon glow led lamps, two built in removable electronic ballasts, high capacity built in removible cooling fan. the canister filter is for tanks up to 60 gal, easy impeller access, detachable swivel shut-off valves for safe quick easy connection and disconnection, high perforamce ceramic shaft and bearing sleeves, locking easy to carry self priming instantly start water flow, quick release of pump head for easy access to midea basket. I am asking 120 for the skimmer 260 for the lighting and 110 for the pump all recepts are avalible and org boxes ill take 100 for the tank and stand powerheads come with tank and live rock like I said i have 60 pounds of premium fiji live rock all is cured. and live stock to i have a yellow tang, clown fish(nemo) tank raised, cleaner rass, and snow flake eel ill take best offers on the fish.

To ship there it will be 55-60 bucks I'm guessing you wanted all the live rock (60lbs)

I will also take some best offers if anyone has any I would rather sell the fish and stuff cheap then possibly have them die during the move.

What would be a good offer for you im willing to negotiate

heh, well, let's just say it would need to be less then half that to be in my price league. I can't really afford any more than $200 for the total package including shipping. I'm not saying it's a reasonable offer by any means, that's just the facts. haha, jrp is a poor college kid.

trust me I understand im in the same boat leme sit on it and i will get back to you tomorrow afternoon also leme know if any one else is interested in anything on my tank to i gotta get rid of it all their isnt anything wrong with any of it im just moving like i said and it would make the trip alot easer

Back
Top Bottom