Mr. Aqua 17- SPS Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jkeating8

Aquarium Advice Addict
What's up, AA.

My name is Joey and I've been into Reefing for about 8 months now. So, I'm pretty new. I've kept an Aqueon Evolve 8 my entire time in Reefing. I started on that and believe it really taught me to stay on top of maintenance, and never do something too quickly. Nothing good ever happens quickly in a reef.

This tank will be primarily SPS and Zoas with the occasional Torch or Frog. I'm going to transfer the livestock from the Evolve so I have some LPS in there that will go in here. Or maybe back for store credit.. Who knows. Recently I've been having a rough time with my SPS after a STN problem I expect was caused by an Alk spike while I was on vacation. It's getting there.

Here's some details, pics on next post.

Mr. Aqua 17g Rimless
Ecotech Marine Radion
Ecotech Marine Vortech MP10
10g sump
Eshopps Skimmer
More to come..

I'm going to be running the Red Sea Reef Care on this. I wanted to do Zeo, but I don't have the money for that seeing as I'm only 15. This seems to work well and for a fraction of the price. I'm going to be drilling the tank tonight. I'll post pics of everything then!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom