Mr. rY's JBJ 28g NANO-CUBE CF-QUAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr. rY

Aquarium Advice Freak
image-1937534010.jpg

Just thought to upload a picture of my own 4-week old tank :) really excited to add livestocks, still cycling tho.

Hey guys heres an update on my tank, heres a lists of my livestocks so far: 5 hermits, 3 nassarius snails, 2 turbo snails, 1 astrea snail, 1 cleaner shrimp and a frogspawn. :)

image-1301303578.jpg

Your rockwork looks exactly like mine does in my biocube. :-D

Looking good, just add slow and you should be fine.

I agree :) that kinda aqua scaling adds up to nice layers in coral when they grow in... Tank looks nice...

Has the frog spawn moved? Looks like it has moved from the intro pic and the pic with the shrimp.

Craigj247 said:
I agree :) that kinda aqua scaling adds up to nice layers in coral when they grow in... Tank looks nice...

Has the frog spawn moved? Looks like it has moved from the intro pic and the pic with the shrimp.

Yea i moved it, when it was on the left, most of the time it would curled up. It likes it better on the right side idk y lol

Ah ok looks good either way... Must be somin to do with water flow... Keep us updated... Can't wait to see this tank 6 months from now... :)

Thanks craig! Is that a carpet anemone on ur profile pic? I like it!. I already ordered a pair of True percula @ my LFS, cant wait to have them probly next week, my water parameters r all normal at the moment :)

Back
Top Bottom