Music and tank maintenance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was listening to avenged sevenfold last week during a wc, started ripping some mean air guitar on my algae scrapper. Darn near lost a finger;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Avenged Sevenfold is dangerous like that...thought I gave myself whiplash a time or two thanks to them. ;) Hands down my favorite 'newer' rock band! I had one shot to see them in concert...and got in a rollover crash 2 days prior. ? Still upset I had to miss that!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Avenged Sevenfold is dangerous like that...thought I gave myself whiplash a time or two thanks to them. ;) Hands down my favorite 'newer' rock band! I had one shot to see them in concert...and got in a rollover crash 2 days prior. ? Still upset I had to miss that!

They've got some killer material, I'm more into some of the earlier stuff and of course the breakout album, had to replace the cd because I listened to it so many times.. I've yet to see them as well. Blew off an opportunity and still regret it. Back with the original drummer:(

They've got some killer material, I'm more into some of the earlier stuff and of course the breakout album, had to replace the cd because I listened to it so many times.. I've yet to see them as well. Blew off an opportunity and still regret it. Back with the original drummer:(

Same here...they've got some nice newer pieces but the older stuff brings me back to my high school days. Darkness Surrounding was always my favorite off their Seventh Trumpet album...still gets me hyped! I'd have loved to see them all original...RIP Rev. :(

Same here...they've got some nice newer pieces but the older stuff brings me back to my high school days. Darkness Surrounding was always my favorite off their Seventh Trumpet album...still gets me hyped! I'd have loved to see them all original...RIP Rev. :(

Won't see you tonight.. epic.. still get goose bumps. .

Won't see you tonight.. epic.. still get goose bumps. .

I freakin' LOVE that song! Takes talent for a band to pull off hard vocals and craziness and then switch it up to something like that or Warmness on the Soul or Dear God. The older I get the more I find myself defaulting back to older stuff--new music just isn't the same anymore!

I freakin' LOVE that song! Takes talent for a band to pull off hard vocals and craziness and then switch it up to something like that or Warmness on the Soul or Dear God. The older I get the more I find myself defaulting back to older stuff--new music just isn't the same anymore!

New music is aweful.. foo fighters are the only decent band on the radio these days.. I stay mostly on my Pandora stations.. i pay the $4/mnth. For no commercials because I'm a snob:)

Older AC/DC is my wayer change music...it gets a little intense for a while lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Older AC/DC is my wayer change music...it gets a little intense for a while lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Just don't air guitar your algae scrapper;)

I've seen them a few times. First time was way back supporting wait for it...lost prophets....

I've always liked bands that no one has really heard of like Pigface, Front Line Assembly, My Life with the Thrill Kill Cult and many others.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Another favorite and not well known is Atreyu. Good ole hard metal !!

Sent from my iPhone that doesn't like me. Or you !!

August Burns Red can't forget them!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I haven't listened to them in ages! This thread is making me want to bust out the old mixed CDs I burned in high school!

Sublime was my soundtrack of the day as I moved some stuff around in my shrimp tank. Got some rilis on the way next week!

Always thought they were A7X wannabes.

I'm primarily in to funk metal. Faith no more, primus, mr bungle, early chillis, early incubus....

Always loved Soulfly.

Always thought they were A7X wannabes.

I'm primarily in to funk metal. Faith no more, primus, mr bungle, early chillis, early incubus....

Always loved Soulfly.

Never did it for me either. My a7x Pandora station was plagued for a while there.. my first concert was primus, man was that a good time.. those guys are next level on stage..still holding my breath for the fnm. Reunion;) oh.. how could we forget TOOL?!?! Pretty amazing material there, excluding the last album of course..a perfect circle anyone?

Never did it for me either. My a7x Pandora station was plagued for a while there.. my first concert was primus, man was that a good time.. those guys are next level on stage..still holding my breath for the fnm. Reunion;) oh.. how could we forget TOOL?!?! Pretty amazing material there, excluding the last album of course..a perfect circle anyone?

I like a bit more ROAR is my heavier rock/metal. Children of bodom, Devildriver, Walls of Jericho. Anyone heard of Mendeed? Raging Speedhorn? I

Alice in Chains, Stone Temple Pilots, Duran Duran, Tears for Fears, and Fleetwood Mac.

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom