Music Therapy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
There's some Mudvayne songs that I love. Have to be in a certain mood to listen to them. I've a few Stone Sour songs that I love.

Opeth and Sentenced are awesome too. And Nightwish.

Iron Maiden, Metallica, guns n roses, faith no more, Queen, cranberries and green day.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
30 gallon vampire shrimp, green lace shrimp and snails.

Iron Maiden, Metallica, guns n roses, faith no more, Queen, cranberries and green day.

Did not see that one coming :D

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Why ?

Such a peaceful fish you have for such a contrast in music :D maybe that's why I want a predator tank..

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Such a peaceful fish you have for such a contrast in music :D maybe that's why I want a predator tank..

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

Lol ? I wouldn't call him that peaceful! It's maybe my music that's changed him ?

Lol ? I wouldn't call him that peaceful! It's maybe my music that's changed him ?

Such a bad influence on that gentle creature :p

Caleb

Sent via TARDIS

This came on my Pandora today, wouldn't call it therapeutic but it was awesome haha. Plecos, breaking had and walking dead.. these are a few of my favorite things:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1430683154826.jpg
    1430683154826.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 9
This came on my Pandora today, wouldn't call it therapeutic but it was awesome haha. Plecos, breaking had and walking dead.. these are a few of my favorite things:cool:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I might just need to listen to that :p

Caleb

Back
Top Bottom