Music!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
christine2012 said:
EXACTLY! I'm a pretty typical pens fan. Lol! I did want to add Rush to my list though!

But I'm glad you can joke about it! My buddy is an islander's fan and he gets on my nerves SOOOO easily when I joke about how bad they are hahaha

christine2012 said:
So uh... I wonder if anyone will recognize any of these
Billy Bragg
The Clash
Cocksparrer
Stiff Little Fingers
Against Me!
Leftöver Crack
NOFX
Crass
The Specials
Bad Religion
Youth Brigade
Descendents
Pennywise
Dropkick Murphys
The Misfits
BOB DYLAN
And of course all the 80s music I grew up on. Kiss, queen, and the like.
Anyone? Cheers ;)

I love the misfits, the clash is good, and I also like bad religion and NOFX.
I have to add on for me:
The germs, dead Kennedys, sex pistols, and then honestly I love green day. My chemical romance is my go to band tho, they're like that best friend that gets you through the bad times. Lol

christine2012 said:
So uh... I wonder if anyone will recognize any of these
Billy Bragg
The Clash
Cocksparrer
Stiff Little Fingers
Against Me!
Leftöver Crack
NOFX
Crass
The Specials
Bad Religion
Youth Brigade
Descendents
Pennywise
Dropkick Murphys
The Misfits
BOB DYLAN
And of course all the 80s music I grew up on. Kiss, queen, and the like.
Anyone? Cheers ;)

Let's see, I love The Clash, The Misfits, Bob Dylan, and queen, I listened to NOFX for a while, not much anymore, I like the Dropkick Murphy's, and I at least recognize The Specials, Bad Religion, Pennywise and Descendents.

While we're on to slightly obscure bands, anyone else into Neutral Milk Hotel?

I like a very large variety of music. No judging. Lol.
Tori Amos, Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, Loreena McKennit, Adele, Lady GaGa, John Denver, TATU, Metallica, George Winston, Apocalypta, GooGoo Dolls, Breaking Benjamin, Dixie Chicks, Flo Rida, Flyleaf, Braveheart soundtrack, Jewel, Lacuna Coil, Smashing Pumpkins, Thrice, Johnny Cash, and Evanescence.
I also really enjoy quite a few broadway shows like Les Miserable and Phantom of the Opera.
Finally, I like exploring the local live music scene and seeing jazz bands and pianists.
The only music I seriously can't stand is Jack Johnson.

absolutangel04 said:
Tori Amos, Coheed and Cambria, Avenged Sevenfold, Loreena McKennit, Adele, Lady GaGa, John Denver, TATU, Metallica, George Winston, Apocalypta, GooGoo Dolls, Breaking Benjamin, Dixie Chicks, Flo Rida, Flyleaf, Braveheart soundtrack, Jewel, Lacuna Coil, Smashing Pumpkins, Thrice, Johnny Cash, and Evanescence.
I also really enjoy quite a few broadway shows like Les Miserable and Phantom of the Opera.
Finally, I like exploring the local live music scene and seeing jazz bands and pianists.
I got to see Coheed and Cambria and the Smashing Pumpkins at a music festival a few years back. Both of them were amazing live! I'm a broadway fan, too. At least certain shows.

absolutangel04 said:

Yay thrice!!!!

I don't know if anyone's said it yet, but I really love creedance clearwater revival and Jefferson airplane.
Then two of my modern favorites are neon trees and cocorosie.
Then some of my guilty pleasure music from middle school would include panic! At the disco, fall out boy, and AFI.

I'm super impressed that some of y'all know mine. It does my heart good to know that there's kids out there who are keeping punk rock alive :D

Freakgecko91 said:
But I'm glad you can joke about it! My buddy is an islander's fan and he gets on my nerves SOOOO easily when I joke about how bad they are hahaha

Islanders fans are just overly sensitive and butthurt that their boys can't produce a cup ;)

Well after reading what's here, it feels like the 99% of my friends. They will listen to everything BUT country. Yes I am a country music guy. I seen Brad Paisley last night and he put on one heck of a live show.

Well after reading what's here, it feels like the 99% of my friends. They will listen to everything BUT country. Yes I am a country music guy. I seen Brad Paisley last night and he put on one heck of a live show.

no way, I listen to MOSTLY country. I didn't say so cuz it didn't look like I'd have that in common with anyone on the thread haha. I want to see Brad Paisley soooo bad! Most recent concerts for me were Blake Shelton (for free at the mall!!!) and Josh Turner. Next on my list are Eric Church and the Eli Young Band.

Tetra1990 said:

My husband's mother was great friends with Brad paisley and even dated him for a short time! They went to prom together so now there's this running joke about how he's actually my father in law lol!
Aaand that's about as far into country as I get :)

Tetra1990 said:
Good so I'm not crazy(or am I?) I am willing to pay an arm and a leg to see George Strait.

My parents have met George Strait :) and my aunt has met the guys from Rascal Flatts. My goal is to meet Blake Shelton, I absolutely LOVE him!

christine2012 said:
My husband's mother was great friends with Brad paisley and even dated him for a short time! They went to prom together so now there's this running joke about how he's actually my father in law lol!
Aaand that's about as far into country as I get :)

My mom dated the trombonist from the band Chicago way back when they were really big.

Back
Top Bottom