My 12gal nano cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Clownfishlovers

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi everyone, U just wanted show u this is my 12gal nano cube that I had setup in 2010, i have 150w MH claim on back 14k bulb (really bright for this tank LOL) then I bought a 10gal tank from petco and DYI a refegium+skimmer. So comments? ^_^

Attachments

• image-477579306.jpg
    image-477579306.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 318
  • image-181341664.jpg
    image-181341664.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 347
  • image-3086460264.jpg
    image-3086460264.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 312
I know what it kinda looks like but I doubt anyone would put one in a 12g tank since they need what, 180g tank? LOL Maybe we're just seeing it wrong adn its another fish with something in the background making it look that way. I'm sure a fish store wouldnt sell one for a 12g, even the most greedy stores wouldnt go that far. hehe

carey said:
I know what it kinda looks like but I doubt anyone would put one in a 12g tank since they need what, 180g tank? LOL Maybe we're just seeing it wrong adn its another fish with something in the background making it look that way. I'm sure a fish store wouldnt sell one for a 12g, even the most greedy stores wouldnt go that far. hehe

Yea,your right,hahaha

Yes, your right LOL that was the power tang, i had to temporary place him in there for a while but he's in a good place now.

1 pair of TRue clownfish (I love clownfish)
3 blue cromis

I have a pair of Ora true percula clowns in my 5 gal nano reef I just got them today for 50.00

I have a pair of Ora true percula clowns in my 5 gal nano reef I just got them today for 50.00

5g is way way too small for a pair of clown just so you know. They should be in something closer to a 20g. I am guessing you are gonna upgrade or you have another tank for them?

I LOVE my clowns even though they are mean. LOL I'm looking forward to getting another pair soon, so many choices though!

carey said:
I LOVE my clowns even though they are mean. LOL I'm looking forward to getting another pair soon, so many choices though!

My clowns are bastards but my wife and son love them as does my anemone and I don't want to tear down my tank to get them out clarkii's.

carey said:
5g is way way too small for a pair of clown just so you know. They should be in something closer to a 20g. I am guessing you are gonna upgrade or you have another tank for them?

I have a 20 on it's way with a 10 g sump and my clowns are babies they are literally like .5 inch each

Back
Top Bottom