My 15 gallon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mjpendrey

Aquarium Advice Freak
My tank is 4 years old now from beginning I have one plec and two clown loaches. I have kept all types of fish for 18 years lol. This tank currently has my clown loaches, plec, weather loache, 2 kissing gourami, 2 red gourami, 3 tetras, 5 cardinal, 5 pearl danio and a Molly :)

Attachments

• image-2886668799.jpg
    image-2886668799.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 157
Mjpendrey said:
My tank is 4 years old now from beginning I have one plec and two clown loaches. I have kept all types of fish for 18 years lol. This tank currently has my clown loaches, plec, weather loache, 2 kissing gourami, 2 red gourami, 3 tetras, 5 cardinal, 5 pearl danio and a Molly :)

Very nice tank! :)

Unfortunately this isn't what you want to hear, but the kissing gourami, clown loach and Pleco will all outgrow the tank. Do you plan to have a bigger tank???

This tank currently has my clown loaches, plec, weather loache, 2 kissing gourami, 2 red gourami, 3 tetras, 5 cardinal, 5 pearl danio and a Molly :)

This tank is clearly over stocked. The clown loaches, pleco (guessing its a common), and the kissing gouramis should get put into a larger tank, or a different home.

The rest should be fine in the tank, but with the weather loach getting up to a foot long, I don't know how well it would work either.

My pleco is 5 years old and hasn't grown any bigger in years, kissing gourami are a recent addition too. And yes my tank will be upgraded when iv moved into my new house, already have a 55 gal planned :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom