My 3 new neons in new tank :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mic_G

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Added these neons to my new 95l tank last night :) going to do a fish in cycle. Adding 2 platies next week which I currently have housed in a small cold water tank ... Hopefully they like there new home :)

image-1604711729.jpg

Comments and tips welcome ... Just starting out :D .... Will it take a while for them to get used to feeding? They have one bite of a flake , it floats to the bottom and then they leave them ... Only added them last night. :)

I have four neons in my 5 gallon tank. mine seem to eat alot and dart around super fast. I started with just one, and today I got three more. They are so full of energy and fun to watch! I havent had problems with them eating, what kind of food are you giving them?

Give it some time. It's a good thing they picked at the food. IME, it takes a good three days for them to get used to everything an begin to eat

They seem to be ok now apart from 1, which looks a little weaker and smaller than the rest! Tested water levels tonight and it is about right ... Ammonia is 0.25ppm so will do water change tomorrow, but the tank isn't even 2 weeks old so won't be anywhere near enough media in filters

Back
Top Bottom