My 37g tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AirportFF

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Been out of the hobby for 10 years or so. Got tired of looking at all my stuff sitting in the storeroom in the basement. But didn't want to set up the 75g. So I went out a few weeks ago and bought a new 37g. It's still a work in progress.
I'm not a big fan of the plastic tree in there. But it was something that I had laying around and it fits in pretty well I think. The rock came from a local stone supplier. I asked if he had a "scratch & dent" dept. He laughed and said pick out what you want for FREE within reason.
Currently there's 6- Tiger Barbs, 6- Cherry Barbs, 1- Spotted Cory, 2- Kuhli Loaches & 1- Rainbow Shark. There's also a half dozen or so ghost shrimp. But I think that they may have fallen victim to something. Haven't seen them in days.

Here fishy, fishy | Facebook

It looks kind of cool just looking at the thumbnails, but I can't see the pictures in full size. When I click on them it says they're unavailable.

Hmmm let me try something else

img_1234520_0_1ab9b0ed292d66a546bda85072b5ea19.jpg

img_1234520_1_d4554a902204f9d3c4fd23bc5a52d1db.jpg

img_1234520_2_6c06f7f71ccff5aed6c7a266c1ce2ed9.jpg

I like how diverse the plants look and how everything has a nice, clean look. I also always enjoy seeing schooling fish. It's a very nice tank, in my opinion.

Thanks. I have to post some newer pics. I've been in the middle of setting up a Nano reef for my wife the past few days. Ugh trying to get all that stuff together is a PIA!

AirportFF said:
Been out of the hobby for 10 years or so. Got tired of looking at all my stuff sitting in the storeroom in the basement. But didn't want to set up the 75g. So I went out a few weeks ago and bought a new 37g. It's still a work in progress.
I'm not a big fan of the plastic tree in there. But it was something that I had laying around and it fits in pretty well I think. The rock came from a local stone supplier. I asked if he had a "scratch & dent" dept. He laughed and said pick out what you want for FREE within reason.
Currently there's 6- Tiger Barbs, 6- Cherry Barbs, 1- Spotted Cory, 2- Kuhli Loaches & 1- Rainbow Shark. There's also a half dozen or so ghost shrimp. But I think that they may have fallen victim to something. Haven't seen them in days.

Here fishy, fishy | Facebook

Looks pretty cool but I do agree with you on the plastic tree, not quite my style either. Other wise I like the plants and rocks there are pretty cool.

I ditched the plastic tree. This is as of this morning. Things are going very well with no loss of life.

img_1280102_0_5dff94f21051e9b8061685023ea47443.jpg

Back
Top Bottom