My AA Anniversary

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TankGirl

Aquarium Advice Addict
I was reading about other members and their recent anniversaries, and I just noticed that yesterday was my 2 year anniversary. :D

I can honestly say this site has brought a completely new dimension to the hobby for me, and I can't imagine a day without Aquarium Advice.

Thanks to everyone for giving me something to learn about every day! (y)

Happy anniversary to the lady with the most beautiful tanks on the site. I hope my tanks look half as good as yours do someday.

And thanks for all the great advice that you give! :D

YEAH TG!!!
:multi:
Happy Anniversary!!
And thanks for all the help you have given me, and everyone else!!

Excuse me...I have to be honest.

When I first joined this forum, the author of this thread literally held my hand until the crisis with my tank was settled.

I can only say that it is people like you...yes, you Liz that are precious and a treasure.

That being said:

Happy Anniversary TG!

Thanks to you for teaching so much :)

Wow! Thanks, everyone - :oops:

I still think I am the one who has gained the most, since even the most esoteric aspects to this hobby will get discussed here, and I learn a lot by participating.

Plus, I can come to The Lounge and ask a question about anything, a new product, computer problems, car problems, pet problems, etc. and somebody somewhere knows all about it, and can help, just like that. My husband is amazed sometimes by the rapid help I can get here. Like Lori said recently, you are my second family :D

:D There are many wonderful people on this site. May I tell you on your anniversary that you are among the very best Liz. Happy Anniversary.

:multi: :smilecolros: Happy Anniversary TankGirl!!! :smilecolros: :multi:

Your one of the best. Thanks for all you do to make these boards a pleasant, welcoming and helpful place to come to. You rock! :band:

When I joined the site 1-1/2 years ago, I remember thinking, "Wow, TankGirl is a walking encyclopedia of fish knowledge, but how does she manage to stand on one foot while balancing a tank on the other?" :lol:

Congrats, Liz! :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :onfire:

fishyrican - I took an existing Tank Girl cartoon and deleted the baseball bat and the cigarette in her mouth, and drew in my own fish tank and net, and "Tank Girl" took on an entirely new meaning, very apropos! I hope that the originator of the cartoon will not come after me for this, but hopefuly you guys can keep a secret... :wink:

Thanks to FF and RR for helping me get the design to the right dimensions for use as an avatar. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom