My ADF isnt eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kaz

Aquarium Advice Addict
What should I do I feed it frozen blood worms, dried blood worms, dried tubafix worms, sinking pellets, sinking wafers and I still haven't seen him/her eat. I mean all this food has been in front of him around him and nothing.

it's possible he's eatting and you dont know it. they are very blind, and hunt by movement (remember in jurassic park, the rex can't see you if you dont move, because it was mixed with frog DNA)

take a turkey baster full of tank water and squeeze it at the bloodworms to they wave around a bit more

Is the frog on it's own or with tankmates? Often since their vision is so poor, as mentioned they go quite hungry with tankmates who eat everything before the adf even knows it's there.

full of fish but i feed fish first then throw in some other foods for adf and I still see some worms floating around with the currents and around him etc and just goes right by them or swims over them etc

today I found them dead, I like to keep one or so but need to figure out how to keep this guy going.

chytrid fungus? how long did you have the frogs? did they seem discolored, or try climbing out of the tank?

Back
Top Bottom