My Angel Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tampa

Aquarium Advice Regular
I've started my Angel tank. It's a 55 gallon with sand as the substrate witk rocks and plants(fake)
I have 8 Angels(2 medium and 6 slightly smaller ones) 2 Rainbow sharks(b lack with red fins and 2 clown loaches I'm looking for suggestions as to what to add to the tank. I was going to add either guppies or red swords for live bearers (live food for the fish) and was thinking about adding a schooliung group (about 10) of some sort of tetra.
Whast do you "guys" think

I'm with BHTJ on this one, I have 8 angels in my 84G and am going to have to move a couple to my 115G cuz they are getting bigger and starting to go after each other. Angels tend to get aggresive when they get bigger.

I'm with BHTJ on this one, I have 8 angels in my 84G and am going to have to move a couple to my 115G cuz they are getting bigger and starting to go after each other. Angels tend to get aggresive when they get bigger.

JRP used to have a 75g planted setup, and he barely managed to keep 2 pairs in there...both of which spawned regularly.

the problem is once they pair up they will become aggressive. even 2-3 pairs in a 120 is hard to do. i grew out 14 angels in my 120 once they hit spawning age it was ww3 in there. as they paired up i moved them out into other tanks or found new homes for them. also rainbow sharks become aggressive as they get older too. clown loaches reach a large size but do it very slowly. they also like to be in bigger groups.

Back
Top Bottom