My bro might get a 50 gallon????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
Guys my little 11 year old brother might want a 50 gallon. I think he'd like an Abei Puffer. Could it live with a school of tiger barbs and some others (give me ideas)?

In the future, like at Christmas I'm asking for a 10 for my betta, platy, and maybe guppies. I may put a divider if betta is too aggressive.

Guys my little 11 year old brother might want a 50 gallon. I think he'd like an Abei Puffer. Could it live with a school of tiger barbs and some others (give me ideas)?

You guys should focus on peaceful community fish for this tank. Like the platy you already have. Or maybe some guppies... You and your brother should share this tank and learn about the hobby together. Save the tiger barbs and puffers for later when you learn more about keeping fish.

kk

Good Idea, my mother also wants livebearers.
I'll move my betta to my filtered 1 gallon and then find something for his betta. Will this work:
x1 platy
x2 guppy
x1 swordtail
x1 dwarf molly
x4 ghost shrimp
or instead of ghost shrimp, would 4 or 5 pygmy coradoras work?

FOR A 10 GALLON BY THE WAY!

The sword tail may become too big for a ten and no you should just do ghost shrimp and not dwarf corrydoras, you would be very over stocked in that case.

The sword tail may become too big for a ten and no you should just do ghost shrimp and not dwarf corrydoras, you would be very over stocked in that case.
Alright, thanks! I'll do more research on the swordtail for now and if not, maybe something else like another guppy.

Back
Top Bottom